SALE 60% OFF

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

high school wallabies memories

i remember in high school, i used to date all the hot chicks and hang out with all the cool kids and you know, everyone had wallabies shoes back then. i hanged out with the hip hop crowd and a few drug dealers here and there.... so you know, we had good fashion. i remember back in high school, there was this one teacher that was awsome, he had a good sense of fashion, he was a funny guy, and he always had nice wallabies shoes. so you know, we use to talk about fashion, girls and shoes... he use to tell me what he thought about jordans, timbs and wallabies....





he loved them and he had a pair of his own....i also remember in high school that most of the track in field kids for some reason had no fashion. i mean there were a few of them actually. i love track and i did every sport. i played football, basketball but not soccer. i remember when i use to come to school all dress nice for game day, i always had my wallabies. i love to set trends and not follow them, but anyways, wallabies were awsome back then. i also remember this one time that my shoes got stolen, thats right! some body stole my wallabies. this was during pe and it was mandatory for kids back then to take pe. i was changing in the locker room and chatting with my buddy about football.... just having a good time and stuff untill i notice that my wallabies were gone. i got mad that day, i remember those shoes, they were blue and i would rock them with my blue dickie shirt. i thought it look tight back then and i was the shit of course. so you know, i started triping and starting think "who stole my shoes", i never found out who took those shoes but that day stays stuck to my memory. i remember that week too. i guess i had a bad week that week, i broke up with my girl, we lost the football game and i gained a five pounds that week... but anyways, thats all i could write for the day... have a good one... i love my cool wallabies shoes......

No comments:

Post a Comment