SALE 60% OFF

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who step on my wallabies shoes




im a big hip hop fan and i remember going to my first hip hop concert. it was wu tang and somebody step on my wallabies shoes! i was so mad. you know, so it was so crowded, everyone was getting rowdy and everyone was yelling. i was just upset that someone step on my wallabies. lol, i guess i shoulda been happy to see wu tang live and have them all there but my mind was on my wallabies. i remember a fight broke out too... me and my brothers friend were close to the stage and these dudes in front of us started going at it, i was mad about my wallabies shoes and also i didnt wanna get into no fight where people start swinging like crazy... oh my gosh that would be crazy and also a crazy people to tell people... but anyways, that night was crazy... they put a good concert out that night... i notice that people had good fashion, people were wearing nike dunks, timbs and jordans... only a few hip hop heads that night were rocking the wallabies but you know its all good.... i dont discrimanate....that night there was some hotties too.... i notice a few asians, mexican's and blacks.... they had some good style and i love them too because they were loving hip hop... i notice that they were checking me out, staring at me but i bet it was because of my wallabies = P that night was crazy.... i was thinking g'zzz, i shoulda never wear my wallabies knowing it was going to be rowdy.... so you know, i had to watch my shoes that nite... i think that night i was wearing my pink flamingo wallabies... i loved them, i thought they were tight and i knew people were staring at them like a deer staring at the headlight... so you know everyone loves the shoes.... now thinking about it, wearing pink flaminga wallabies will help my game with the girls.... i should buy some again because i would get attention from the.... well anyways, this is all i can write for tonight, yall have a good time biatches

Click here if you want to hear my story about me at work while wearing wallabies

No comments:

Post a Comment