SALE 60% OFF

Friday, July 16, 2010

things my friends say about wallabies shoes

I love wallabies shoes and i have a whole collection of them. some people collect jordan shoes and i collect wallabys =) some of my close friends tell me what they think of them and some are good and some are bad. some hurt my feelings and some dont but who cares! my friend Eric has a pair of them and he loves them. he personally thinks they are the most comfortable boots in the world. i personally dissagre with him. i think high heels are, JK. but anyways, he told me that there like walking on a cloud and i laughed about that. he got his from urban outfitteres couple years back and he still wears them every day. i have to say he keeps his shoes nice and clean. i really need to learn how to keep mine clean because i have every shoe cleaning product out there known to men and it does not even help me. i think maybe in my next blog i will find out how to keep them clean or better yet how to keep my wallabies shoes clean. i have a uncle that i am also close to and he's like 145 years old, jk =) and he told me he's been wearing them for over 35 years. when he told me that, i was like OMG, thats older than me... lol. he told me there was a 5 year period that he couldnt even find them. some store clerk told him that they dont make them anymore, go figure. but again he was fortunate enough to find them. he even told me he loves them more than he loves his wife and i said LOL.... i also have this other friend of mine name gina, pretty sexy girl with curly hair. she told me that she hates them. she said there dull, unflatering and stupid man eating shoes that need to be kicked off this bloody planted. i told her to F off and god F her self... jk... but anyways, i gotta get to bed, bottom line is i LOVE my Wallabies shoes like i love paris hilton =)

No comments:

Post a Comment