SALE 60% OFF

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bruno Magli Men's Fassary wallabies shoes

today was a good day because i bought a new pair of Bruno Magli Men's Fassary Wallaby to add to my wallabies shoes collection. i think there awsome, little over 100 bucks. they look like brown timberlands but there wallabies style. i love timberlands so thats what made me feel attracted to them. they go with any kind of outfit you got. they can be casual or buisness wear depending how you wear them. im happy to add them to my wallabies shoe collection. i have ten pairs of wallabies and still looking to add some more. next time im thinking of getting maybe some purple kind but i have to make sure they look nice looking.... also the reason why i like this pair is because my cousin has the same kind except there black and it goes well with his buisness outfit. most people cant pull it off but i think i can. i also think my wallabies look nice when i wear them with shorts. i bought them off ebay and i think i got lucky because there was eight other bidders and i won them at the last second. the person that was selling them is cool and easy to work with. also i got some sweay wallabies that i bought a few weeks ago and im already getting compliments for them. i was wearing them with jean shorts and polo shirt. if anyone thinkning about buying there new pair of wallabies they should make sure there sway. this girl told me she thought it was dope and this other girl gave me a compliment and we started talking and now tommorow i have a date with the chick =) well thats all i can write for now. I love my wallabies shoes collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment